Tuesday 19 July 2011

It's all about Attitude (well partly)

So I wanted to quickly discuss a further element to my pyramid - attitude.

Attitude encompases two things for me;
 - Belief (believe in the workout, routine, diet, YOURSELF)
 - Positivity (keep positive as much as you can to achieve your results)

There will be days when your diet may not be quite spot on, or days when you feel so lethargic you can’t be bothered to do anything (a bit like me today), but if your attitude is right and you can embody the elements of GOOD attitude then half of your battle is won.

Belief

If you can’t believe in the workout you doing, stop. If you can’t believe the diet you are on is going to help, stop. If you can’t believe in yourself then why bother all together? If however you CAN believe in all of the above, then you are on the right path, in my opinion.

Positivity
We all suffer from negativity (everyone who knows me will tell you I am the worst one) but I find positivity breeds positivity. In this “journey” I have found myself feeding off positivity from the results I have been achieving and that in turn makes me more positive to my approach of training and this in turn means you have a good attitude to the workout, diet etc.

Anyway that’s all I have to say about this subject, but I believe, get your attitude right and you are on the road to achieving your goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment