Monday 18 April 2011

This may hurt...

You know it's going to be an interesting sports therapy session when a trusted friend who has decided to dedicate his Friday afternoon treating my kyphosis begins by saying "this may hurt a little bit". (Basically it's a hump that forms with terrible posture - luckily it can be treated if caught early enough and exercises duly followed.) After 45 minutes, and before and after pictures to help show the difference good old Johnny did a sterling job in already helping the situation - although I was more reliably informed that I was going to need more treatment to do the trick - roll on woozyness and general pain for 48 hours.

If you want to get hold of Johnny best place to start is Twitter. (This will take you straight to his account.) Send him questions, anecdotes and some sweet love if you want!

As for the workouts, once again, overall general improvement in weights lifted and failure achieved on all sets. My back has definitely got bigger, but my diet which is quite calorifically low I seem to have lost a bit of weight,  around 3kg's - a majority of which does appear to be fat however.

I proceeded in the week with my egg whites and another fish stew only this was done with a bit more of a twist, and was delicious. I also broke my paleo diet a little bit with my first ever flump - as recommended by a new twitter follower StyleCouncillor (follow him people, nice chap and has been having some mice issues which are quite funny to see the solutions on his blog.) 

So the workouts are good and intense. The diet is going well, and the therapy...well I'll get Johnny to let you all know how that's going in a few weeks.

Peace peeps,

No comments:

Post a Comment