Thursday 7 April 2011

I blame it on the cordial moth

So I realise that it has been over a week since I last wrote anything on my blog. The fear is that if I don't write anything then I will ultimately fail myself and the "avid" fans reading this...by fans I mean friends and family, and by friends and family I mean myself...

Anyhoot (you have to love this 1930's word which was rebellious at the time but pleb-worthy now) I have gone paleo and my training hasn't suffered, if anything it feels even better when I train, and as for my diet/lifestyle change (food not sexuality - I love women, although pots with big sticks are strangely homely and appealing!) I can't complain, actually I want to shout from the rooftops how better I feel being on it. In the last week not only have I noticed a difference in the way I look but also my body is reacting very well to it. There has definitely been fat loss but I don't look gaunt which is good, and my energy levels are just as good if not better now. I still try and drink as much water/cordial (non-sugar) as I can to help with hydrating and this has also provided benefits to my skin and what was a restless bladder. (Note to self, buy Tim some more cordial you have stolen far too much to blame it on the cordial moth - an imaginary animal thief who steals only cordial.)

On twitter I had a recent follower PrimalToad who has helped me with some snack ideas whilst being on Paleo lifestyle. The only thing I worry about slightly is the quantity of red meat I have managed to justify eating in this period. I have cut this down more to super white meats like Chicken and Turkey, and my fish intake has gone up as well. Actually I did a fish stew the other day which, in the words of Charlie Sheen keeps me #WINNING. Chris A my colleague decided to stick a lovely door message after hearing me discuss it with another colleague - Chris T (not christ, Chris.T) who has also switched eating habits. 

As for my workout. Well I have modified both workout routines slightly and I will update you on this when I retrieve my pad this evening. But to put it plainly. I have not plateaud, I know it will come one day, but the results I am gaining both in strength in size are very good and it is taking me 35 mins mostly to get my session done - why would I bother with 1 - 1.5 hours? Truly baffling in some regards that people can't see beyond the mis-representation that the health industry puts out there - we question science on so many different levels but we don't even begin to when we are looking at our well being?

I realise that I never published body measurements (get your minds out of the gutter!) and weight before I started the 20 week HIT plan so I will do so when I get the chance this weekend.

Have a good one everybody,

Peace
G

No comments:

Post a Comment