Sunday 20 March 2011

Bad friday night

So what started as "lets meet for a drink" turned into a shameful abuse of my capacity to drink beer. It took 4, yes 4 pints to make me paralytic. Realistically, my nephew of 18 months who has Hungarian, Italian, Swiss and I think English blood/nationality would be able to handle this better than me.

Thanks David. (David is a GP and should know better!)

Saturday destroyed.

I proceeded with a workout, which should have been technically the worse one to date. Strength had increased on all machines, reps likewise. (If someone can explain how feeling like you have been run over by a bus, and then have the bus driver jump and kick you in the head repeatedly mean that you can actually get stronger I'd really like to know!)

I proceeded with re-hydrating all day long and proceeding to eat clean... Portuguese chicken with steamed veg... Didn't taste too bad.

So today, I was meant to be heading for a run but the weather is a little off - may go later. Then cricket nets (never realised I could enjoy cricket) possibly football then NCIS LA to finish off the weekend. (And a huge stack of ironing to do)

No comments:

Post a Comment