Tuesday 15 March 2011

Biceps CAN cramp!

"A temporary partial paralysis of habitually or excessively used muscles" - cramp

I write this latest post in semi-gregarious agony. Yesterday evening after completing workout B I returned home and proceeded to eat an omelette and have a protein shake, so far, so good. However when performing the simple task of lifting my plate from coffee table to sink I experienced a pain like no other...BICEP CRAMP!

Yes, even I, Gino De Blasio, man of little, tiny, incadescent biceps suffered cramp.

How the hell could that happen?

Last night was the first time in a long time that I had also felt sick after my last set of weight bearing exercises. I mean properly heavingly sick! I wasn't you will all be glad to read, but I was mighty close.

As for my diet...

Breakfast
125g of Cereal 480kcal
Boiled egg and some dry bread 135kcal
Water

Snack 1
Multigrain bar 125kcal
Water

Lunch
Bag of boiled brown rice and turkey cooked with some honey 597kcal
Water

Snack 2
nothing - I know I know
Lots of Water

Dinner 
Steamed Salmon with black pepper and salad 450kcal
Water

Snack 3 
3 egg omelette with 25ml of milk  - 240kcal
Protein shake with milk - 100kcal

Tonight I played football, and lost. Mr Johnny Fuller also has my top, I'm just saying so that the digital world has proof in case he doesn't give it back!

No comments:

Post a Comment