Wednesday 9 March 2011

Legging it

Today was my first workout B session (legs, shoulders, bi’s). Once again commenced in the morning due to football viewing this evening. Last night’s football match (I played not sat and watched) really took it’s toll, so I was more surprised than most to be up at 6:40 ready to go and weight train, big mistake! 


My legs were literally dead, 2 evenings on the bounce of playing football and little rest meant that I had to push just as much today than ever before. 


I managed to get through my workout in yet again 32 minutes (the Neapolitan in me wants to play the number 32 on the next lottery), and when I got home I had a solid 640kcal breakfast.


No exercise tonight or tomorrow, I need the break. I will be doing Workout A on Friday evening to give me a little extra breathing room. This weekend will be filled with some cardio work, perhaps a bike ride or run. 


Diet 


Breakfast 
50g of cereal + 75ml of semi skimmed milk - 225kcal 
2 boiled eggs and 2 small pieces of toast - 340kcal 
Protein shake (half scoop) with water - 75kcal 
Large glass of water 
No snack due to Lunch being a little heavier today, but lots of water.


Lunch
100g of pasta with 50g cherry tomatoes, 55g of fresh prawns and 30g of chorizo plus 2 teaspoons of
olive oil. 690kcal 
More water. 


Snack 1
Protein shake - 100kcal 
Toast and Olive oil paste - 125kcal 
More water


Dinner
125g taglietelle with ham, mushrooms and cream - 525kcal 
55g asparagus omelette - 125kcal
Water


no late night snack. 


P.S. Gave up chocolate for lent.

No comments:

Post a Comment