Monday 7 March 2011

The first step is always the hardest


So I managed a good 8 hours sleep last night, to find myself fully refreshed for my first day on the HIT plan. 

I went to the gym for 6:40 and was out of there, completing my workout with a warm up set on each machine at 45% weight, and full intensity at 7:12. I was absolutely shaking and only the warm shower I could have back at home really helped. I had breakfast (I will put my eating tally at the bottom) and relaxed before realising that I had nothing for snacking or lunch - that’s what going on holiday and general bad organisation does to your brain! (I did proceed to visit Sainsbury’s and stock up for the day). 

My water intake has been good, 2 big glasses (500ml in total) and 750ml bottle before 1pm was achieved, even if my colleagues keep seeing me rush to the toilet every 30 minutes or so :( 

I did however succumb to 2 mini creme eggs which are 50 Kcal each - good thing I am giving chocolate and unhealthy snacking up for lent! 

Whilst I wasn’t intending to do any further exercise today, I was drafted into a game of 7 a side football as someone dropped out last minute. This, including tomorrow’s excursion onto the football field will probably not be totally beneficial unless I get a good night’s rest and good source of food to help fuel me for my activities.


Breakfast 
100g Sainsbury’s raisin wheats plus 200ml semi skimmed milk - 495kcal 
2 scotch pancakes no butter - 97kcal 
500 ml cold water 


Snack 1 
Nutrigrain bar - 110kcal 
Half a Kellogg’s bar - 75kcal 
Big glass of water


Lunch 
Prawn and rocket sandwhiches - 495kcal 
A slither of b-day cake - 75kcal “ROUGHLY” (according the pack and roughly weighing up the size) 
Mini Creme Egg - 50kcal 
Another big glass of water 


Snack 2 
Other half of Kellogg’s bar - 75kcal 
Mini Creme Egg - 50kcal 
More bloody water 


Dinner 
Steak with low fat chips and spinach - 630Kcal 
Banana - 80kcal 
Yep, you guessed it, water 


Snack 3 
3 Egg heart healthy omelette - 320Kcal 

No comments:

Post a Comment