Thursday 10 March 2011

Cake Ladies

So today is my day off from training, but diet remains the "strict" 2600 calories. I say "strict" in such a manner because the cake ladies came to the office today. Whilst their vast array of treats were enough to make Willy Wonka think twice before taking on the pensioners from the WI (Women's Institute) I used all of my restraint to purchase a lemon drizzle cake...Yes I can be broken on the promise of a cake!

Anyway, I looked up the calories and the quantity and proceeded to have a slither which made up for my 200kcal mid morning snack, but I fear for worse as it continues to stare at me on my desk...HELP!

On other news the rest today is doing me the world of good and my legs don't feel too stressed either which is great :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment